Hi there! I'm Giulio.
I'm a Software Engineer born in Venice, Italy 🇮🇹 and based in Graz, Austria 🇦🇹.
- I currently work for Flux, building a next-generation collaborative tool for hardware design
- I design complex and highly performant user interfaces ⚡ using modern tools, such as React ⚛️ and WebGL
- I also enjoy working with Computer Vision and Machine Learning 📸 and reverse engineering old tech and games 🕹️
You can follow/message me on:Or listen to some music I wrote on Spotify
This Synthesizer is unusable, let's turn it into a zombie: USB on a device from 1986.
Breaking the Matrix: syncing clipboard between emulator and host
9 tools to help you reverse engineer games and more
3 bugs that TypeScript could have prevented
Le sfide dell'AR nell'E–Commerce (🇮🇹)
- How Much RAM Is Your UseMemo Using? Let's Profile It! — React Day Berlin 2023
- Give your Web App superpowers by using GPUs — Speck&Tech 55
- Scaling React-Three-Fiber Applications beyond the Hello World — React Summit 2023
- Shipping Software at the Speed of Light — Barcamp Graz 2023 (no recording 😕)
- Performance Testing and THREE.js — React Round Up #213
- Scaling 3D Graphics on the Web — grazJS meetup #34
- I'll believe it when I see it: Teaching Computer Vision with Visual Programming — Grazer Linuxtage 2022
- Empowering Liferay DXP Search and Content Management with Machine Learning — Liferay DEVCON 2021
- DXP, la piattaforma per l'azienda estesa: dal design al device — Liferay Symposium Italy 2020 (🇮🇹)
- Esperienze immersive: realtà aumentata e virtuale nel contesto delle piattaforme Liferay — Liferay Symposium Italy 2019 (🇮🇹)